Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mylie is Cool

My daughter is so cool. She is the perfect mix of feminine beauty and tom boy. I walked in on her organizing her purse with her chapstick, pocket mirror, play cell phone and necklace. Then she loaded everything back into her purse, then shoved it inside her ninja turtle backpack and was ready to go.

Then a couple days later I walked in on her playing with her stuffed animals having a tea party. Then she said, “hey Dad. These plates are awesome ninja stars.” Then she threw the ninja star tea set plates at her animals.

Then a couple days later she asked me to come play house with her. The house was made out of hot wheels and I was supposed to the be the daddy semi-truck.

Then a couple days later she asked Andi to paint her nails while she watched Superman.

She is so cool.

1 comment:

erica said...

ya. I love her. that's some spunky girl!